Ty Hafan

Write a will with ty hafan

write your will for free with tŷ hafan

As a valued supporter of Tŷ Hafan, we would like to give you the opportunity to make or update your will for free, through our free will writing services. You can gift as little as 1% to Tyˆ Hafan, leaving 99% to those you care about most, whilst helping to bring laughter and light to many children’s lives.

With your help we can continue being the lifeline for all those children and families in Wales who so desperately need us for many years to come.

You are not obliged to include a gift for Tŷ Hafan in your Will, but of course, we do hope that after looking after your loved ones, you’ll consider us.

National Free Wills NetworkWrite your will with a local solicitor through the National Free Wills Network.

National Free Wills Network

Tŷ Hafan have joined up with the National Free Wills Network; a service that offers supporters a chance to meet with a local solicitor, from a network of well-known solicitors across the UK, to have a simple will or pair of (simple) wills written or updated free of charge.

There may be additional costs for more complex wills.

 

Farewill

Write your will online with professional support from Farewill

National Free Wills Network

In addition, Ty Hafan have partnered with Farewill – the UK’s #1 online will writing service – to offer you a free online or telephone will writing service.

Write your will online with Farewill
Request a call back to write your will via telephone with Farewill’ 

Farewill’s will writing services are available in:

  • England and Wales (online and telephone)
  • Scotland and Northern Ireland (telephone service only)

 

If you would like to find out more about our free writing service, please contact our Gifts in Wills and In-Memory Senior Fundraiser, Abbie Barton at abbie.barton@tyhafan.org or call 02920 532 270.

share